Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Random stuff

Thanks to Jake - I had a brain slip when writing that! I do know that Sen. Byrd is a senator from W.Va.

Sometimes my brain says bye by to my fingers, and all sorts of crazy things can happen!

Another great day here in NEO! Perhaps true Spring has arrived? Who knows, but the weather guessers!

Thanks to all of you who written with encouraging comments. I do need that. I'm not new to computers, nor the internet, but I sure am new to this new, democratic and world wide communication system. It's great. I've read Tom Friedman's The World is Flat. Excellent read, and I think he has put it very well. Now, if we can get this global warming thing cleared up. Who is right? Is it or ain't it warming up? Who or what is to blame? Etc.

Gotta run and chat with some ham buddies, so see y'all later!

Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Have a great day, Bob! Have you read Freakonomics too? What did you think!?

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home